The Process: How it all works.
Commissioning: here is a brief outline of the process.
1. make a rough measurement of the space you wish to fill and e-mail them to me.
2. A very accurate quote will be sent back.
3. If you feel comfortable with this estimate you can begin the commissioning process.
4. A design fee of $300 is then needed to proceed.This fee is deductible from the total overall price but not refundable if you back out.
5. A site visit is scheduled and installations methods are reviewed.
6. Designs are generated, as many as is needed until you are completely satisfied. This is YOUR project be honest. quite often people don't know what they want, but they do know what they don't want!
7. Meeting are held and designs discussed. Colour,line and glass types are hammered out.
8. When the green light has been given deposit of 1/3 of the total price is procured and the window goes into production. Studio visits to check progress are encouraged and small changes are still possible at this point.
9.A Date for installation is agreed upon.
10. Finished work is delivered and final payment is expected at job site upon successful installation.